Ebooks have advantages: They don’t get lost, you can access them outside of school, lots of people can use them at once, and they can read TO you. All Burt Tigers have access to these eBooks:
TumbleBooks (access through the CMC Public Library)
1. Go to http://www.mcgtn.org/library/kids
2. Scroll down a little on the page and click on the TumbleBook Library logo
3. Click a choice to browse, or use TumbleSearch to find books in your AR Reading Range!
Capstone Interactive (24 books, all AR)
1. Go to the Burt Library Catalog
2. In the “Extras” box (at the bottom), click on “Capstone Interactive”
3. Click “Show All” to browse the books.